Merchant Questions and Answers
Setting up a merchant account shouldn't be confusing or difficult. Let us help.
How will my business benefit by accepting credit cards?
A merchant account will allow you to:
- Improve your customer service. With credit cards you give your customers a wider range of payment options.
- Increase sales. Additional payment options can increase both your total revenue and the size of individual sales.
- Improve your cash flow. Electronic funds transfer means you can get your money faster.
- Reduce risk. Unlike personal checks, electronic payment options won't be returned NSF.
- You also reduce the amount of cash kept in your store.
- Increase productivity and record keeping. Electronic payments mean faster tallies at the end of the day and easier trips to the bank.
- Increase your marketshare. Offering state of the art payment methods for your customers puts you ahead of the competition.
MORE MERCHANT QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
READY TO GET STARTED?
RELATED MERCHANT ACCOUNT AND PAYMENT PROCESSING RESOURCES